The Opal 690Q sewing machine has similar modern innovative technology to the model below and has expanded on its features to make sewing easier and more enjoyable. The exclusive sensor system has been designed to sense different thicknesses of fabrics as they are sewn for the machine to automatically adjust for better feeding.
Unsure about tension? No problem this machinehas electronic tension and will automatically select the best reccommended tension setting for the type of stitch you select. You can still override this and change the tension yourself.
Have you ever been sewing and not realised you have run out of bobbin thread? With the bobbin thread sensor, the machine will now stop and tell you when your thread is low before running out.
Save thread with the built in thread cutter. This will cut both top and bottom thread automatically and save time.
Other machine features include
- Exclusive sewing advisor
- Touch screen
- 3 LED lights to minimise shadow
- start/stop button-sew without the foot control
- 8''Throat space
- 208 stitches and 4 Alphabets
- Top loading bobbin
- wind bobbins from the eye of the needle without having to rethread
- Needle up/down with pivot height- when needle is in down position you can have the foot automatically lift for you to pivot around corner or applique
- built in needle threader
- Auto buttonholes
- Mirror image both top to bottom and side to side
- Fix/stop(tie off)